The Benefit Link Process: A Benefits Program Partnership
Benefit Linktaking your interest to heart, every step of the process
Employee benefits are one of the largest expenses on your companys income statement. To get the most value from that investment, someone has to perform the cost-benefit analysis, request and assess the competitive bids, implement the plans adopted, and educate your employees.
We follow a comprehensive methodology with every client to maximize the value of your customized employee benefit program.
1. Design: Understand your goals, involve your employees.
- Consult with you regarding the goals you have for your companys program.
- Survey your employees regarding their needs, preferences and expectations.
- Solicit bids from insurance carriers and help you design plans that balance coverage and cost.
- Navigate you through the decisions and issues surrounding your program.
- Provide benchmarking data to help you assess employer and employee contributions.
2. Implementation: A worry-free, hassle-free, information-rich experience.
- Facilitate paperwork necessary to secure your contracts.
- Design and manage informative employee enrollment meetings, coordinating enrollment materials and benefit summaries.
- Provide tools to help your employees understand their current and future coverage needs.
- Provide guidance on the human resource regulatory issues surrounding employee welfare benefit programs.
3. Program PartnerSM: Unique, continuous assistance and proactive fine-tuning.
- Establish a streamlined service program between you and your Benefit Link Relationship Manager.
- Address any issues that arise regarding your program and answer any questions you may have.
- Continuously survey the marketplace to bring you solutions.
- Conduct mid-year informational meetings Breakfast & BenefitsSM for your employees. Education about employee benefits improves the balance between coverage and cost.
Make it simple. Call Benefit Link today for a no-obligation consultation.